Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Garden Tour (July)

We had our second tour of the Summer last night and there was lots to see and learn. I learned a number of things and will deal with them in separate posts. These things can be put perhaps in three categories
- Perspective
- Design
- Plant material

I'm sure that some of you lerned other things as well but I thought I'd try to get a few ideas down before I forget them.

Another thought, not something that I didn't know before, but something I think requires comment. The Kitchener Horticultural Society has a great bunch of volunteers, a great bunch of members, and a great bunch of gardeners willing to show their gardens and to share their expertise. I had a great time last night seeing the gardens and meeting fellow gardeners.

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment